Of all the details we have to address before we go, the single biggest issue is Maggie. Now let me be direct, Derek and Brit have graciously agreed to care for the little beast, but unfortunately there is Penny.
This massive puppy is not well liked by Maggie. Penny seems to love everyone but the little hussy is way too particular. So, do we leave Maggie with the microWeaver's or do we try to find a different home? We have not discussed this with Maggie so do not let her know. (She does not have access to this site.)
Sorry, Fred, I took a hiatus from the blogging world for the summer. I'm back now. I think Penny and Maggie will have a perfectly fine relationship, even if they're "frenimies". That's how it is between Penny and Shadow. Besides, Maggie will get to rule the roost, being a coddled house dog, while we still banish Penny to the outdoors. I think Maggie will love her superior rank.
ReplyDelete