Nori and I will be talking in Church on Sunday October 14 at 8 AM. We are anxiously awaiting the opportunity to share our thoughts and testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is interesting to note that in order to speak in church we had to go on a mission. I can not even remember the last time we spoke in our ward. I did speak in Stake Conference some years ago, but have actually never spoke in our current ward so it has been at least 6 years. That is probably good for the congregation. Unfortunately it is somewhat traditional for missionaries to speak before they leave so even though I am not sure they wanted us to speak, tradition rules out.
We are starting to get a little concerned about what needs to be done before we go. I have finally set an edict for the exit of the Willys from the shop. It will be leaving by August 25th. We have some training in early September in Salt Lake and we will need to get the "cave" folded up so I can focus on the work at home. Lots to do.
We are excited for the farewell! You are both incredible speakers and we look forward to hearing from you!
ReplyDelete