We are 13 weeks away from the beginning of this adventure. We feel like we are stuck in neutral. Lots to do, but it is still too early for most of the details. We even talk about not buying too much food items that may not be consumed before we leave. Our habit of buying in bulk and living off a rotating food stock will not work for this next part of our lives. We will have to learn to purchase what we need and plan for routine shopping.
We are studying Turkish and finding that our tongues do not wrap around the words very well. Maybe you cannot teach old dogs.
Only 13 weeks, huh? That sure puts it into perspective. Here you are counting down and I'm ignoring hoping it will go away. I'm going to miss you. On the not so selfish side I'm also very excited for you and happy you are going.
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for you and I will try really hard to stay up on the blog.
ReplyDelete