Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Church Rules

We have been informed that it is against the law for any missionary in the east European mission to have a public blog.  I would like to say I can find some legal precident to support, but I can not.

Oh well, just another blessing of serving in a place where we discourage interest in the Church and do not even have enough Books of Mormon for the Elders, but what's one more oddity?

I will be taking our blog off line and in order for anyone to have access, I will need your email address if you are a follower.  Based on the responses, I suppose not too many folks read this anyway.

I will wait two weeks and then go private.  I want to continue because it is my journal.

7.5 months to go.  Fred

Email. Fredweaver@comcast.net

4 comments:

  1. I thought that last post might have pushed a little over the edge Dad. I was right! I can see why I am constantly in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred and Nori, We got our weekly email from our number three child on Monday. Same thing for her with very strict guidelines about emails and social media. She was pretty upset. I will send an email with my address. Please keep me on the list. Much love and take care. Terri & Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, bummer! Sorry for another slap in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send us the email invitation as soon as you go private.

    ReplyDelete